When administered intravenously, the drug concentration of doxorubicin in plasma and area under the curve “concentration-time” otnosyaschieya preferably a pegylated liposomal doxorubicin.The pharmacokinetic profile of the drug indicates that doxorubicin clearance from the blood plasma determined liposomal carrier. Doxorubicin primobolan only cycle is only available after the liposomes of the vascular bed and their penetration into tissues.
Pharmacokinetic metrics with abnormal liver function and hyperbilirubinemia differ slightly from the pharmacokinetic parameters in normal concentrations of total bilirubin.
Indications for use:
– Metastatic breast cancer is the presence of the indications for treatment with anthracyclines, including in the case of increased risk of cardiac complications and treatment failure taxanes
– Common ovarian cancer after failure of first-line chemotherapy drugs platinum
– progressive multiple myeloma (in combination with bortezomib) in patients who have received at least one line of chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant (BMT), or are candidates for bone marrow transplantation;
– AIDS-related Kaposi’s sarcoma in patients with low CD4 (<200 CD4 lymphocyte / mm 3 ) and extensive skin and mucous membrane lesions or visceral organs, except Kaposi’s sarcoma, amenable to local treatment or systemic interferon alpha treatment. Preparation Keliks ® can be used as first or second-line therapy in patients with AIDS-related Kaposi’s sarcoma, insensitive to drugs such as vinca alkaloids, bleomycin and standard doxorubicin (or other anthracyclines).
– Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
– Children up to age 18 years;
– the period of breast-feeding;
– Kaposi’s sarcoma, amenable to local treatment or systemic interferon alpha treatment.
– Circulatory failure;
– previous use of other anthracyclines;
– simultaneous use with drugs that have a cytotoxic (especially myelotoxic) effect;
– inhibition of bone marrow hematopoiesis (including prior chemotherapy or radiation therapy of bone marrow infiltration by tumor cells), parasitic and infectious diseases of viral, fungal or bacterial origin (currently or recently transferred, including the recent contact with a patient): herpes simplex, herpes zoster (viremicheskaya phase), chicken pox, measles, amoebiasis, strongyloidiasis (or suspected), gout (in including history), urate nefrourolitiaz (including history), heart disease (cardiotoxic effects can be observed at lower cumulative doses), liver failure;
Dosing and Administration
Intravenously. The drug should not be administered bolus or undiluted.
Treatment continued until progression of symptoms or the development of unacceptable toxicity.
The preparation primobolan only cycle has unique pharmacokinetic properties and must not be replaced by other forms of doxorubicin hydrochloride.
Treatment with should only be done under the supervision of a qualified oncologist, having experience of cytostatic therapy.
Breast cancer or ovarian cancer
in breast cancer and ovarian cancer drug is administered intravenously at a dose of 50 mg / m 2 1 every 4 weeks, until disease progression and while the allowable tolerance.
If the calculated dose of less than 90 mg of the concentrate is diluted to 250 ml 5% dextrose for infusion; at a dose of 90 mg or more – in 500 ml of 5% dextrose solution for infusion.
To reduce the risk of infusion reactions, the first administration is performed at a rate less than 1 mg / min. When can be carried out without subsequent infusion reactions within 60 minutes. Repeated administration of the drug to patients, all of whom had a previous reaction infusion administration should be carried out as follows: 5% of the calculated dose administered slowly over 15 min. In the absence of reactions introducing continue at double speed for a further 15 minutes. With good tolerability infusion was continued for a further hour (total time of introduction – 90 min).
Subsequent infusion may be conducted for 60 minutes.
Multiple myeloma is
the treatment of multiple myeloma drug is administered in a dose of 30 mg / m 2 on day 4 three-week cycle in combination with bortezomib (1.3 mg / m 2 to 1, 4, 8 and 11 days). The drug is administered immediately after the bortezomib for 1 hour. Conducting shown therapy as long as there is the effect of the treatment when it is permissible tolerance.
If the calculated dose of less than 90 mg of the concentrate is diluted in 250 ml of a 5% (50 mg / ml) dextrose solution for infusion; at a dose of 90 mg or more -. 500 ml of a 5% (50 mg / ml) for infusion dextrose
intravenous catheter and drip system between administration of bortezomib and doxorubicin should be washed with primobolan only cycle a solution of 5% dextrose. If it is impossible administration of doxorubicin and bortezomib on the 4th day of administration cycle can be delayed for 48 hours. When administration of bortezomib produced later than the time indicated by the scheme of therapy, the subsequent administration of bortezomib should be no earlier than 72 hours after the last dose. The first infusion of the drug Keliks ® can be assigned for 90 minutes under the scheme:
- 10 ml of the first 10 minutes
- 20 ml of the following 10 minutes
- 40 ml of the following 10 minutes
- then the remaining amount of the solution for 60 minutes.
Subsequently, the drug dose Keliks ® can be introduced within 1 hour. If marked the appearance of reactions to conduct infusion Keliks ® , the infusion is stopped, and after the disappearance of symptoms prescribed drug Keliks ® as follows:
- 10 ml for the first 10 min
- 20 ml over the next 10 min
- 40 ml over the next 10 min
- then the remaining quantity of solution for 60 minutes
The infusion can be administered through a central or peripheral venous catheter.
AIDS-associated Kaposi’s sarcoma
drug is administered intravenously at a dose of 20 mg / m 2 1 times every 2-3 weeks, until disease progression and while the allowable tolerance. Avoid intervals between dosing of less than 10 days, since in this case may be the accumulation of the drug in the body and increasing its toxicity. To achieve the therapeutic effect of the treatment course should be 2 – 3 months. Treatment should be continued to maintain the therapeutic effect.
The concentrate was diluted with 250 mL of 5% dextrose for infusion and is administered as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes.
All of the patients.
online anabolic steroids
If the patient has initial symptoms or signs of infusion reactions, infusion immediately stopped perform premedication with antihistamines and / or high-speed glucocorticosteroids and resume infusion at a slower speed.
You can not enter the drug as a bolus injection or as an undiluted solution. During the infusion solution is recommended association Keliks drug ® through the last port of an intravenous infusion with an aqueous solution of 5% dextrose to achieve further dilution and minimize the risk of thrombosis and the appearance of bruises. Infusion may be carried out through a peripheral vein.
The drug Keliks ® should not be administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously, can not use the infusion system with built-in filters.
To reduce the manifestations of certain side effects, such as hand-foot syndrome (eritrodizesteziya), stomatitis or haematological toxicity, the dose may be be reduced or canceled. anabolic steroids online pharmacy
online anabolic steroids